Fall Administrative and Development Intern:
- Assist in individual donations management such as donations tracking and acknowledgement.
- Help compile and write final reports for grants. Research and identify potential new grants for Cutting Ball.
- HR: write and send out Letters of Agreement and contracts for season contractors and maintain the contract database. Posting new job/internship openings on various websites.
- Participate in our social media activity by posting daily on FB and Twitter platforms.
- Assist in special events, such as Gala Opening Nights, various donor cultivation events and with mailings.
- Assist in obtaining food and drink donations for various events.
This position is ideal for candidates interested in the workings and running of small a non-profit arts organization. The Intern will gain experience in project management, grant and individual giving procedures and HR.
Travel Stipend: $250. Academic credit is also available.
Requirements: 15h/week for 9 weeks between September and December 2016. Flexible.
The Cutting Ball Theater is located on 141 Taylor street, San Francisco. 415-292-4700.
To apply, please send your resume and letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.