Spring Administrative and Development Intern
This position is ideal for candidates interested in the workings and running of a small non-profit arts organization. The Intern will gain experience in project management, grant/individual giving procedures and HR. The intern will do the following:
- Assist in individual donations management such as donations tracking and acknowledgement.
- Help compile and write final reports for grants. Research and identify potential new grants for Cutting Ball.
- HR: assist with Letters of Agreement and contracts for season contractors and maintain the contract database. Posting new job/internship openings on various websites
- Assist in special events, such as Opening Nights, various donor cultivation events and with mailings.
- Assist in obtaining food and drink donations for various events.
Cutting Ball will offer the intern a $250 travel stipend. Academic credit is also available. Hours will be 12-15h/week January – May 2018.
To apply, please send your letter and resume to email@example.com