Cutting Ball is hiring an Administrative Assistant & Box Office Manager. This is a part-time employee position, paid hourly that comes with a health insurance stipend. Flexible schedule with an average of 20-25hrs of work per week throughout the year. This position can be combined with other part-time work.
Benefits: This position comes with full health benefits
Pay rate: Commensurate with experience
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Finance: daily bookkeeping, makes deposits, cuts checks, creates invoices etc.
- Human resources: posts new job descriptions, issues letters of agreement
- Operations: helps manage office operations answering to the Managing and Producing Director
- Development: assists with individual giving, special events, sourcing in-kind donations, assists with grant writing
Box Office Manager Responsibilities
- Oversees and schedules Box Office agents and front of house staff
- Answers Box office phone line and emails
- Manages Cutting Ball’s ticketing system Ovation Tix (creates events and discount codes)
- Coordinates group sales
- Creates production programs for up to four shows per season
- Creates weekly sales reports
- Improves front of house and box office systems
- Maintains and improves upkeep of the theater lobby
- Manages inventory of merchandise and concessions
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience – a "people person"
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Some experience with Quickbooks a plus
- A self-starter, a hard worker with a high energy level
- A strategic thinker and problem solver
- Able to work well both independently and as a team member
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and sensitive information
- Able to maintain a high level of poise and professionalism in all circumstances
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.