Fall Marketing and Outreach Intern:
- Identify and reach out to targeted organizations and associations to promote our season and offer group rates.
- Promote our no-cost student rush tickets to the academic community.
- Assist Marketing and Community Outreach Manager in building key partnerships with community partners, promoting our pay-what-you-can tickets to neighborhood residents and workers in the Tenderloin and Central Market areas.
- Participate in mailings and the distribution of Cutting Ball’s marketing materials (brochures and postcards).
- Enter survey information in the audience databases and pull demographic reports to assess new attendance and evolution in our patrons’ profiles.
- Participate in our social media activity by posting daily on FB, Twitter. Create blog content and assist in writing new blog posts.
- Assist in special events, such as our Gala Opening Nights and other donor cultivation events.
This position is ideal for candidates interested in multitasking and exploring the intersections between marketing, community engagement and communications in the performing arts world.
Travel Stipend: $250
Academic credit is also available.
Requirements: 15h/week for 9 weeks between September and December 2016. Flexible.
The Cutting Ball Theater is located on 141 Taylor street, San Francisco. 415-292-4700.
To apply, please send your resume and letter to email@example.com.