(2 months between June and end of August 2017)
This position is ideal for candidates interested in the workings and running of a small non-profit arts organization. The Intern will gain experience in project management, grant/individual giving procedures and HR. The intern will do the following:
- Participate in our membership renewal campaign in June/July.
- Assist in individual donations management such as donations tracking and proper acknowledgement.
- Help compile and write final reports for grants. Research and identify potential new grants for Cutting Ball.
- HR: write and send out Letters of Agreement and contracts for season contractors and maintain the contract database. Posting new job/internship openings on various websites.
- Assist in obtaining food and drink donations for various events.
Cutting Ball will offer the intern season membership for our 2017/18 season. Academic credit is also available.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com